Eliza Ponds is located in the heart of the growing metropolis of Cockburn, along the Southern coastal corridor.
The estate is situated right next to Port Coogee, with the Indian Ocean just a kilometre to the West. At Eliza Ponds you can enjoy coastal convenience alongside an established array of amenities. Just 7km from the buskers and cafes of Fremantle, Eliza Ponds is also only a 30 minute drive from the hustle and bustle of Perth’s CBD.
And if you’re in the mood for more natural environments, just to the south you can find Woodman Point Regional Park and the native bird sanctuary of Lake Coogee.
Location Fast Facts:
- Less than 6km from Fremantle
- Few minutes from the stunning family-friendly Coogee beach
- Few minutes to trendy Port Coogee Marina
- 15min to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
- Less than 2km to Phoenix Shopping Centre
- 16min to Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Three public primary schools and one Catholic primary school nearby
- Close to a choice of four childcare centres
- Major road connections
- Rockingham Road
- Spearwood Avenue
- Cockburn Road
- Transport links
- Multiple bus stops
- Direct routes to Fremantle and Cockburn Train station
- Local employment hubs
- Phoenix Shopping Centre
- Stargate Shopping Centre